Zone Outdoor Fitness (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the DPA and GDPR we are the data controller and any enquiry regarding the collection or processing of your data should be addressed to Zone Outdoor Fitness, 55 Highworth Avenue, Cambridge CB4 2BQ.
By using this website you consent to this policy.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
• Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.zoneoutdoorfitness.com (“our site”). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
• If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
• We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
• Details of transactions you carry out through our site, including invoicing, collecting payment and of the fulfilment of your orders. However, any financial information (including debit and credit card numbers) collected from you is used only in order to authorise payment and bill you for products and services and is not stored by us.
• Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, web blogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We may hold and process personal data that you provide to us in accordance with the DPA and GDPR.
The information we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you, and to meet our contractual commitments to you. In addition we may use the information for the following purposes:
- If you are an existing customer, we may contact you with information about our services and products.
- To notify you about changes to our website, services or products.
If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
If you are a new customer, we will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this.
As part of the registration process for our memberships and our free trials, we collect personal information. We use that information for a couple of reasons: to tell you about our services you’ve asked us to tell you about; to contact you if we need to obtain or provide additional information about our services; to check our records are right and to check every now and then that you’re happy and satisfied. We don’t rent or trade email lists with other organisations and businesses.
We use a third-party provider, MailChimp, to deliver our newsletter. We gather statistics around email opening and clicks using industry standard technologies to help us monitor and improve our e-newsletter. For more information, please see MailChimp’s privacy notice. You can unsubscribe to general mailings at any time of the day or night by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any of our emails or by emailing [email protected].
IP ADDRESSES AND COOKIES
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us:
• To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
• To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests.
• To speed up your searches.
• To recognise you when you return to our site.
When someone visits www.zoneoutdoorfitness.com we use a third party service, Google Analytics, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make, and do not allow Google to make, any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We have technical and organisational security measures in place to prevent the loss of or unauthorised access to your personal information. While we do our best to ensure the security of your data, we cannot guarantee the security of information transmitted over the Internet.
All payments are made through the secure method of Paypal. Paypal implement various security measures to protect the security of your personal information, both online and offline.
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access in accordance with the DPA and GDPR.
Otherwise, we will process, disclose or share your personal data only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with legal requirements or legal process served on us or the website.
Once we have received your personal data, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
You have the right to opt out of our processing your personal data for marketing purposes by contacting us at [email protected]
YOUR RIGHTS & ACCESS
The DPA and GDPR give you the right access information held about you by us. Please write to us or email us at [email protected] if you wish to request confirmation of what personal information we hold relating to you. There is no charge for requesting that we provide you with details of the data we hold for you.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by emailing us at [email protected].
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Last Updated: Dec 2018